Reasons you might want to use Linux:
- Programming, especially in C and Perl languages.
- Learning about Operating Systems by studying the source code.
- Running servers, such as web, mail and news, especially on light systems.
- Learning about networking, administration and security.
- To boycott M$, either for their business practices or for their slipshod approach to security and quality.
- To get the most out of small systems, embedded systems, and networks.
- iMac G5 1.8GHZ 17" | SuperDrive | 160GB | 512MB | Airport Extreme | Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse | Wacom Intuos II
- Pentax *ist DL - JVC MiniDV Camcorder - Airport Express - iPod Nano 1gb white