So you accidentally backed up something you didn't want through Time Machine? Well, you've probably tried going to the Time Machine backup volume and seeing if you can delete it. You'll find that there are possibly hundreds of hard links and the Finder won't let you delete them anyways.
So, how do you get rid of some files in the backup?
The solution is a little hidden.
1. Open the folder in Finder that used to contain the file(s) you want to get rid of
2. Activate Time Machine by clicking on the icon in the Dock.
3. Go back in time until you find the file(s) you want to delete for good.
4. Select the files and use the gear menu in the Finder window.
5. Select the menu item "Delete all backups of xxx"
MacBook Pro 2.16GHz Core2Duo 3GB RAM, G4 1.4GHz OSX Tiger 1.25GB RAM, Dual 2GHz G5 OSX Tiger 2GB RAM (freakin shweet)
Athlon 64 Windoze XP for school work (programming) 1GB RAM