Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Needsumhelp is offline Registered User
    Thanks

Hypercam - for mac

I cant seem to find it anywhere, so can someone give me a link? I dont want to have to pay for it either.

Over-simplified version:
    Need link for free mac hypercam
    Mac OS X Version 10.5.2

2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iMac

4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Needsumhelp For This Useful Post:

R 5000 Max (May 24th, 2010)

fryke is offline Super Moderator
    Thanks
    What's a hyper-cam?
    Mac user since 1987. Running Mac OS X 10.9 "Mavericks" on a MacBook Pro Retina 13" & an iMac 27" and whatever's newest for my iPhone 5s, iPad Air and AppleTV 3.

Thanks
    a program for recording videos on computers. Google it next time.
    Mac OS X Version 10.5.2

4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

bbloke is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Needsumhelp View Post
    Google it next time.
    Possibly not the best way of encouraging someone who was trying to help you...

fryke is offline Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Plus: I've actually googled it and found only some strange shareware for Windows. If I had wanted to be mean, *I'd* have told you to go google it. "hypercam mac" for example. Doesn't show any Mac software called hypercam, though. Because, it seems, there is none.

So let's rephrase your original question together. What do you want to do with that software? There's already software for recording from a cam on your Mac. Doesn't do what you want? Then state what the exact purpose is, and people on here can make suggestions for other apps.
    Mac user since 1987. Running Mac OS X 10.9 "Mavericks" on a MacBook Pro Retina 13" & an iMac 27" and whatever's newest for my iPhone 5s, iPad Air and AppleTV 3.

Madelin is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    I think he/she is after screen capture software which takes videos rather than pictures.

bbloke is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fryke View Post
    Plus: I've actually googled it and found only some strange shareware for Windows. If I had wanted to be mean, *I'd* have told you to go google it.
    Indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Madelin View Post
    I think he/she is after screen capture software which takes videos rather than pictures.
    This is what I suspect too, in which case a prime candidate may be Snapz Pro X by Ambrosia Software.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fryke View Post
    Plus: I've actually googled it and found only some strange shareware for Windows. If I had wanted to be mean, *I'd* have told you to go google it. "hypercam mac" for example. Doesn't show any Mac software called hypercam, though. Because, it seems, there is none.

So let's rephrase your original question together. What do you want to do with that software? There's already software for recording from a cam on your Mac. Doesn't do what you want? Then state what the exact purpose is, and people on here can make suggestions for other apps.
    I wasn't trying to be mean. I was simply stating you could find out what it was next time by googling it.

Anyway, I need it to record videos of things on my web browser. Mainly games.

If there are other programs that can record videos like hypercam can, I would be happy to use them. And I'm not sure what you mean by screen capture for videos... And just to be clear, I want one that I can put into a video editing program, such as iMovie afterwards, and edit.
    Mac OS X Version 10.5.2

4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast