With the 'applet' running ...
01. Launch 'Activity Monitor'.
02. Double click on the 'applet' listing. A new window will appear.
03. Record and reply the information above the windows' 'Memory', 'Statistics', and 'Open Files and Ports' tabs. Such as the 'Parent Process:', 'Process Groups ID:', 'User:', and 'Recent hangs:'.
04. Select the 'Open Files and Ports' tab.
05. Record and reply with the information supplied beneath the 'tabs'.
06. Launch 'System Preferences', click on the 'Accounts' utility icon, and then 'Accounts' 'Login Items' tab.
07. Record and reply with the items (and their full path) listed.