January 27th, 2010, 05:40 AM #1
iMac G3 won't connect to airport network
My MacBookPro is connected to the internet via ethernet cable and then I share my network via airport, and have done so for the past 4-5 months.
My mother has an iMac G3 in the next room which used to connect to the ariport network just fine up until a couple of days ago.
These are the symptoms:
- her ariport recognizes my network and a couple of other password protected ones
- once she chooses my network from the list, the airport indicator goes all black as to indicate that it's connected and with full signal
- Safari can't connect though, neither can Mail, nor Itunes.
What I tried:
- deleting all of her network locations and creating a new one - nothing
- creating a different user - nothing
- reseting my cable modem - nothing
- creating a new network on my MBP - nothing
She is running Tiger, and I Snow Leopard.