I just saw a little cow walk accross my screen?!

hoarp001

Registered
Hi ,

I was editing and I just saw a little cow walk accross teh screen and eat some grass. When i tried to click on it or ctrl click on it it looked at me and ran off... Im assuming this is some sort of spyware? I have installed macscan and Im running it right now, I have also gone through the activity manager thingy and closed anything that looks suspicious or isnt related to anything final cut or apple.

What could it be? How can I get rid of it?

Thanks.

Hehe,

Turns out that wasnt spyware, it was part of final cut. Hes called bruce the wonder yak, and by all accounts seeing him is a very rare occurance. My editing tutor said I should be very honourd to have seen him, as he has only ever seen him once, 3 years ago....

Hehe, quirky coders at apple putting funny little things like that in :S

Awesome. I haven't seen a good easter-egg like that in ages ...

According to http://www.kenyattacheese.net/braintag/2005/04/21/bruce_the_wonder_yak.php

If you go to the Button Menu and type in "Bruce" (delete the shift key) there will be a button that says "Call the Yak". Drag it into the button field atop any window (ie. browser) between the two small bars. Hit the button, and Bruce will appear. But be warned, if you move your mouse while he's eating (even the slightest bit) he will get scared and leave.

Back