26th, special day at apple store

sUICIDE_mONKEY

Registered
Just noticed this, whats it gonna be??, clicked through their new 'gift' christmas store but it seems to be obviously workin right now so whats gonna happen on the 26th? is it just gonna be like slashed prices or what??
Hmmm...... also available outside of US?
http://www.apple.com/giftguide/holiday/

cant see any links on the 'gift' store at all for a non-US store and the www.apple.ie link doesnt show it, but it only ever shows the main picture from the apple.com site ie the photo ipod or the u2 one at the min...

Judging from what exists online as of now, it appears to just be a marketing spin... kinda like the iPod store, it's just a Gift Store with "ideas" for people that then choose from the regular Apple store pages.

My information is that it is to celebrate the 7th anniversary of apple.com/store, the introduction of Apple's online store.

Maybe all of you just don't know the term of "Black Friday" used by US retailers. It is the largest sale day of the year in the US. So, can you say "one day sale"?

Satcomer said:
.....It is the largest sale day of the year in the US.....
Ah :rolleyes: ,k cause i thought if it was gonna be a sale it would be across the stores but if its a US sale day like our New Years ones then that i spose explains it .. oh well, not so excited now .... woops :p

Heh, well, I just placed an initial order for one of the POS computers for my "Grand Project" today, and was pleasantly surprised to get $101 off!

iMac G5 17" 1.6GHz Combo Drive
512MB DDR400 SDRAM - 1 DIMM
Bluetooth Module (internal)

The free shipping was also nice. :)

For those of you who are sitting on the wall about .Mac, it is $68. Shipping is free but with tax in California it comes out to $73. About $5 cheaper than Amazon.

Back