Another new iPod accessary - amp pack

ddma

The Most Stupid Member
4070AMP_PACK_POSTER.jpg

Jeez what is with these things. First the jacket now this? Can we not just put a case on the ipod and throw it into your backpack? Are we too lazy to reach a little farther to change a song?

$199 backpack. Ha! Probably sell as many as the coat!

EDIT: Yes I AM pissed because I can't afford all these rich boy toys! HAHA

God, I can see it now... all the rich kids with this getting jacked by all the poor kids who look upon them with jealousy and hatred...

Originally posted by solrac
God, I can see it now... all the rich kids with this getting jacked by all the poor kids who look upon them with jealousy and hatred...

Rich Kid: Where's my Amp Pack?
Not Rich Kid: Opps. Was that yours? It looked a whole lot like my Target backpack. *run away*

Ok so you shouldn't steal it but the way people leave backpacks and things lying around it could happen.

Hey ddma..where did you find this image? I want one of these things :) been looking for a new bag..where can i purchase? :)

Originally posted by AJaX
Hey ddma..where did you find this image? I want one of these things :) been looking for a new bag..where can i purchase? :)

I wanna see it in real life.. I've been looking for a backpack :D So I actually do want to know where you got this pic :)

What more are they going to make for the amount of money they want. First a $500 jacket. Now a $200 backpack. What's next? A $300 Burton colostomy bag with iPod control?

A pocket is usually pretty good. And it's cheap. And didn't Apple put controls on the iPod?

That's awsome! But i don't think High school students should own one, it would take away the setting that expanding ones education requires.

Thanks for filling up my email inbox with that lovely comment.:p

Yeah I see that too, it's just not worthy enough for me to post about.:)

ERr... I didn't know you were getting 10 copies of my post... What do you mean? Or were you talking about the Michael Jackson picture? :confused:

Back