apple "hater" loves apple!

I guess in the end I am not much of an Apple hater after all. I honestly have no real complaints about the iPod and it's a spectacular product. I am really thinking about getting an iBook since I am on the market for a laptop but since the laptop I was considering cost $800 and the PowerBook G4 with similar specs is in the $2000 range I might have to hold off on that for a while if I do decide to get an iBook. Heck, I maybe even get a Power Mac G5.
:D :)

Ugh, what a horribly written article. Either the "author" was 17, or someone who could actually write was trying to write down to the masses. The message was interesting, but it honestly was a chore to read.
I just hope that wasn't someone who is an adult who was actually was writing to the best of his abilities.
But maybe, Windoze folk are like that. :D

Those darn iPods :D are attracting more PC users to Macintosh. Personally, four peeps I know fell in love with the iPod and eventually bought a Mac, mostly laptops. :)

When I started working here I was the only one who liked Macs and I got ripped on continuously. Now that the summer is coming to a close, we have 4 B&W G3's that are probably going out on surplus. ALL of the other students I work with want to buy one when they go up for auction.

MuAHAHHAhAHh

its cool this guy sees whats up now and why mac users are so devoted. what I didn't like is that he obviously knew little to nothing about apple before and yet hated them. I will never understand how people can dislike anything when they don't even know what they dislike about it.

pc users that hate on the mac really make themselves look stupid. they prefer a copy (and a bad copy at that) of the apple interface and tech over the real thing. now a days all I really ever need to say to a mac basher is that osx is free bsd. that pretty much shuts them up.

Back