Cartoon Network's Apple Pride

RyanLang

Charlie Brown
I am watching some Family Guy on Cartoon Network right now and it just cut to a commercial where white text over a black screen contains messages to the viewer from the network. I though I was coming out of a dream when I read something along the lines of "we'd like to take this opportunity to thank Woz and Jobs and the rest of the guys in Cupertino for 'getting it' . Without them, making these cards would be a real chore. Much respect. " I was shocked, I think that is SO kick-ass! Anyway, thought you guys would be interested if you hadn't seen it yourselves.

On Australia's Cartoon Network they have a series of ads promoting their website that feature the various characters using what can only be classic iMacs. :)

Hey, Apple practically made the industry what it is today. It's about time they got some thanks.

You think Microsoft have cartoon-making software if they still relied on DOS?

You can notice macs all over the Cartoonnetwork shows. I seen the evil genies Mojo jojo(sp?) use the classic iMac 3 times before. The other genies scientist Dexter has Apple OS on his lab computers ect.

They also have a 'card' where they bemoan having bought a bunch of Mac hardware just before a price cut.

Sound familiar? ;)

bear

Back