Club Members or Moderators Only?

Satcomer

In Geostationary Orbit
I'm not trying to be a troll so please don't think that. Is this Club Members selection of the site seems to be for Moderators only?

I've also noticed a tendency for some moderators of this site to be condescending toward people asking legit questions. Almost like a school master belittling a student for asking a question he/she should already know. There is also a tendency for moderators to jump into almost every discussion (in a non-moderator fashion) and take it over and talk amongst themselves.

Please don't think I'm posting this just to get a rise from people. I'm just trying to point out some things I'm starting to notice.

On a good note there are a couple of moderators who are doing people right. I also tip my hat to the site founder(s)/moderators who keep the site clean of the trolls that over populate internet message boards now.

Satcomer - i have to agree with your observations and have already discussed this with the moderators. Hopefully all of us are going to start listening more and spouting less. Perhaps your observation of this will help get this across a iittle more powerfully.

Please use these special forums in ways that benefit yourselves and the site. Your voices really do matter. :)

well, now the mods side of their participation here is looking more correct. that without their voices stirring something to discuss, this forum will become a ghost town. since no one has posted here for over a week, i'm beginning to think they had a point. at least they provided a regular point/counterpoint discussion that contributors were free to join in if they pleased. :confused:

Difficult to answer Satcomer first port. You are right Satcomer.

Now what is the advantage of being a member ? I would be good to have some information about the site earlier than the rest of the crow (ScottW ?).

Should we start by presenting ourselves a little bit more than in the regular profile as we are in the members room ?

Personaly my professional life is in managing a line of low-power integrated circuits, in particular microcontrollers and systems-on-chips.

Back