Congrats to Deez_nuts!

Lessthanmighty

A never ending cycle...
Dearest Macosx members,
Greetings! I would like to first of all say how fun this past week or two has been. You see, originally, I was very pissed. I was kicked off of this beatiful place very swiftly. Not with three warnings... not with two warnings... hardly even one. I was told to watch my behavior and planned to do so. The next day what do I find? I have been kicked off, my posts erased, and no choice but to retaliate in some form or another. Im a nice guy. If you ask I will behave. I beleive I have proven that under my new identity. You all were very nice to me... some of you even complemented me on how well I fit in. Geee, don't I feel special. I will continue to act in a civilized manner if not pissed off again. I think if that this teaches you anything, that you need to have some patience with people. Give them a chance, you might find out that they are tolerable.

If you haven't got it yet... I AM DEEZ_NUTS!!! AND DON'T F*CK WITH DEEZ_NUTS!!:D

well, i also hope that this teaches you that people respond to you based upon how you present yourself. for the most part you have been fun this time around. I noticed you slip into something close to your old behaviors a couple of times but you seemed to catch yourself.

Yes, i would say you are a nice guy when you want to be. and i just hope you continue to want to be. LTM is much nicer to have around than nutz ever was. :)

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
well, i also hope that this teaches you that people respond to you based upon how you present yourself. for the most part you have been fun this time around. I noticed you slip into something close to your old behaviors a couple of times but you seemed to catch yourself.

Yes, i would say you are a nice guy when you want to be. and i just hope you continue to want to be. LTM is much nicer to have around than nutz ever was. :)

I totally second that!!!!!!!!!:D :D :p :) :eek: :eek: :)

agreed sithious, do you have any drying paint? if not, i have grass that is growing. fresh rain today so it may be accelerating.

no prob, ed, i can send you some drying paint over ... : )
it rained here too, so the grass also seems a valid option ... anyone else interested? :D

i say we go with the grass seeing as how the weather has made it an optimum experience. plus less labor involved.:eek:

not to mention how much slower the paint will dry in this humidity.;)

can i join you? I know something that is even more fun... listening to a graphic publications teacher talk about all the special features in M$ word for 45 min a day. that is sooooo much fun.

so sithious, isn't it about time you stopped back by herve's and had another wheeeeee?:)

Im so glad to be back! Time to kick some ass. The only real beef I had with anyone is to Admiral. He is the only who reported that he had turned us in! Grrrrrr! Everyone else... were cool!

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
Im so glad to be back! Time to kick some ass. The only real beef I had with anyone is to Admiral. He is the only who reported that he had turned us in! Grrrrrr! Everyone else... were cool!

I think not... Admiral asked you guys to stop (about three times), I e-mail the Admin and ask that he put a stop to you guys.

I think your beef is less with the Admiral and the Admin and more with me. :D

Back