curses on the snowgods

homer

Safety Inspector
Does this dang weather piss anyone else off? I couldn't make it to Milwaukee for my NBA game. To make it worse, they lost in overtime. OVERTIME!!! Three-pointer with 0.2 seconds left. curse you, stoudamire!

a foot of snow in March? Who would've thunk it, after this winter?

D'oh! and double d'oh!

awaiting taunts from portlanders. . . . :D

Yeh we've got snow over here in the NW to. Yesterday was kinda' bizarre, in the morning there'd be light flurries and the next minute a raging blizzard that obstructed my view of the street. In the afternoon some scattered flurries with periods were there'd be a break in the clouds so the sun would be shining brightly as the last of the passing snow still fell...

My car is a big baby when it comes to snow and ice to. Highway grade Toyos and the torque of a diesel engine are quite susceptable to slipping and sliding, making the uphill journey to campus a real balancing act.

Oh, I like snow all right. But in the appropriate months. We had just about zip, zero, zilch snow during Dec-Feb. Then in MARCH we get dumped with nigh on a foot. Maybe up there on the frozen tundra March snow is still smiled upon, but here in the nether latitudes (i.e 43.1 degrees N. latitude) . . . .

I didn't mind the snow so much as the rain and then freezing winds, followed by blowing snow. Now if I had ice skates and the ability to use them I could skate across my front yard!

i love the snow. I am depressed in the summer.

more snow....More Snow.....especially next week in the French Alps.

:cool:

Hey rdhazrd: Where in our fair state do you live? I'm a poor grad student at UW-Madison.

I love snow, but I'm getting sick of cold weather without any snow here (toronto). We've had a really screwed up winter. It was 15 C two days ago then it dropped to -10ish. Crazy. It keeps teasing us with nice weather then going back to cold weather, except no snow!

grr :(

Back