Which Board Looks Best?

• #1 "Sundown"

• #2 "Stand"

• #3 "Drip

• #4 "Galaxy"

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trip

Registered
In your personal opinion which one of these looks the best. Which is the most appealing to you? If I gave you $200-$300 to throw around which would you buy?

Please be honest, i need to know which design looks best.

Attachments

• the boards.jpg
    the boards.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 59
i like all of them personally the first one Sundown, looks the coolest i think,

Yeah i like Sundown too but I have gone for Drip as its normally what I look like after a day on the slopes... covered in blood and stuck in the snow. ;)

I like Galaxy the best myself, especially on a snowboard, since the board is usually going by so fast the onlookers can't tell what some of the others are. :)

Lemme reprase that...

I like Galaxy best on a snowboard when it's on the go.

For display, I'd say Sundown.

Yea, I was thinking about that when I was designing the galaxy one. It'd be cool to get a straight on shot of somebody doing a grab with the galaxy just sitting in the middle of a picture. :D

But then again... ;)

For me, it's a toss-up between the Galaxy, which I voted for, and the Sundown. If I had $600 to buy 2 boards, I'd get both.

arden: since I had a vote I went ahead and voted for Sundown...representing you. :)

As a note: I don't want anybody else voting for two (MODERATORS DO NOT EDIT THIS POLL!) it's very important that I get one final board choosen by the public. :)

Sundown and Galaxy are the two I like most, but Galaxy seemed to lack enough "content". I voted Sundown.

It's not about the content, really, as much as the design, I think.

Trip, are you planning on getting a board made from whichever design we choose? Or what?

Thanks guys! But I still want more input on these designs, so PLEASE get the word out on this poll. I really need more *real votes. :)

Post this on Spymac, at any given time they ave at least 200 people active. You'll be sure to get many votes.

Back