Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

googolplex

jeff.hume.ca
Due to the nature of this forum and the post counts of many members (including myself) :D I thougt that this would be a very relevant question. Just answer Yes or No.

Personally my answer is no.... but not for long! :)

wow i'm the only other person to vote. I kinda do kinda don't, it's a long story - lol, but i voted yes cuz it seems to be closer to that, and thats what i'm hoping it turns into!

Hmm that was pretty obvious admiral. :D

I'm this (-----) close :))) to getting a girlfriend but the only problem is that the girl that I'm dying for is well.... occupied.

I always find the right girl for me...too bad she doesn't agree...

Seems I'm gonna stay single for ever

I started a thread like this a long time ago :) But here we go again. I have a girlfriend. She is cool because I can burp in front of her and she does not care. she will belch right back.

Hmm, that's too bad. I guess my people/talking skills need some brushing up. Oh wait, I never had them, so you don't brush up things you never had, right? :p

*sigh*

You mean right now as I type this? Then no. But soon, very soon, I will.

She belches in front of me... so what about that? Its good times, good times.

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
You mean right now as I type this? Then no. But soon, very soon, I will.

Well... now it will not be for at least a week... since you had a chance yesterday, but nothing happened. You should just do it rick... there is a good chance that she will say yes. and that goes for everyone too.

That depends, genghis. Which one fits best:
1. Uses OS 9
2. Uses Windows (any flavor)
3. Uses Unix (any flavor)
4. Uses no computers

If your answer was 2, "eliminate" her. ;)
If your answer was 1 or 3, do nothing
If your answer was 4, your choice.

Originally posted by genghiscohen
I'm married, but my wife doesn't like OS X. Is that grounds for a divorce?
;)

Yes! You will not go to Aqua heaven if you live with a non Darwin believer!

i will have a chance of a possibility of maybe having a girlfriend, when i stop being a pussy and ask (probably when OS XX is released)

Back