Do you like to read?

Lesto

Registered
I like to read about adventure and journeys, that's why I prefer to read travel blogs. Once I was thinking about creating own blog and maybe someday I will do that. Also, I read books but rare.

Cheryl

Rosie Moderator
Staff member
Mod
My preference is the physical hard copy books. Mostly fiction, some mystery, some real life.

Doctor X

Registered
Indeed on actual hardcovers.

I tend to read nonfiction. The subjects would probably bore the hell of everyone else.

Okay, I got hooked on the books that form the basis of The Expanse series. Imagine if Fat George the Jets Fan [George Martin – Ed.] could actually finish a book in a decade and not spend hundreds of pages discussing food and crying about how his football team sucks.

Oh and dragons.

What?

–J.D.

Cheryl

Rosie Moderator
Staff member
Mod
Okay, I got hooked on the books that form the basis of The Expanse series. Imagine if Fat George the Jets Fan [George Martin – Ed.] could actually finish a book in a decade and not spend hundreds of pages discussing food and crying about how his football team sucks.

Oh and dragons.
Totally agree !!!!

And I love dragons.

AndArst

Registered
Hello! Yeah. I like reading! Unfortunately, I have little time for reading now because I read a lot of professional literature. Nevertheless, it doesn't help me and I still have to get help from https://assignmentman.co.uk/ just to get excellent grades etc. It is not very cheap but quite affordable for me.