Do you like to read?

Lesto

Registered
I like to read about adventure and journeys, that's why I prefer to read travel blogs. Once I was thinking about creating own blog and maybe someday I will do that. Also, I read books but rare.

Cheryl

Rosie Moderator
Staff member
Mod
My preference is the physical hard copy books. Mostly fiction, some mystery, some real life.

Doctor X

Registered
Indeed on actual hardcovers.

I tend to read nonfiction. The subjects would probably bore the hell of everyone else.

Okay, I got hooked on the books that form the basis of The Expanse series. Imagine if Fat George the Jets Fan [George Martin – Ed.] could actually finish a book in a decade and not spend hundreds of pages discussing food and crying about how his football team sucks.

Oh and dragons.

What?

–J.D.

Cheryl

Rosie Moderator
Staff member
Mod
Okay, I got hooked on the books that form the basis of The Expanse series. Imagine if Fat George the Jets Fan [George Martin – Ed.] could actually finish a book in a decade and not spend hundreds of pages discussing food and crying about how his football team sucks.

Oh and dragons.
Totally agree !!!!

And I love dragons.

AndArst

Banned
Hello! Yeah. I like reading! Unfortunately, I have little time for reading now because I read a lot of professional literature. Nevertheless, it doesn't help me and I still have to get help from https://assignmentman.co.uk/ just to get excellent grades etc. It is not very cheap but quite affordable for me.

Tounzer

Banned
Hello! Yeah. I like reading! Unfortunately, I have little time for reading now because I read a lot of professional literature. Nevertheless, it doesn't help me and I still have to get help from just to get excellent grades etc. It is not very cheap but quite affordable for me.
And how often do you order your works? I think it is not the best idea if you want to get real knowledge from your study. If you have some difficulties with subjects, you can always get help from online tutor, for example check is tutor.com good, I had good experience with this service.