Extreme Techno

BIGDOGquake3

Get It, BIG MAC! ::ha::
I'm having a hard time finding some relly good Techno, you know the stuff you would here in night clubs, NOT REMIX'S. Could you guys help me out?

Go get yourself some Happy Harcore ;)
There are many compilations out there in the dance section of music stores :D

Remixes are nice, depending on who does them. a lot of american pop songs STINK big time because they were not made to be club tunes in that sense :), you need a really tallented DJ to make the remixes sound good :D

happy hardcore is headbanging good ;)

extreme techno isn't exactly club music. when i think of 'extreme techno' i think of the psychadelic stuff like infected mushroom.

Try getting teh album "this is noize"

Tracks in that album inclue stuff from

"the vampire" "force & styles", "Hixxy" and "DJ alert"

Check out BT, Chemical Brothers, AIR, Dirty Vegas, Loop Guru, LYJ Bukem, Plug, Prodigy, Prozzak, and Soul Coughing. I happen to be a DJ on KSUB seattle.

I have some suggestions for you at home. I am a complete techno/ hard techno addict.

All I can tell you for the moment is that Jeff Mills Purpose Maker Records, Carl Cox F.A.C.T and Ritchie Hawtin (aka Plastikman) as well as Dave Clark have made excellent pioneer stuff on albums and lives.

Now, if you want something harder, try Jeff Mills Axis Records, Technasia, or Sino Records, for instance.

If you're more in trance, check Transcescape compilations, Bonzai Jamai Records, Dominion, Teck Clock Productions, and more Swiss stuff.

Finally, if you're a hardcore guy, try Happy Hardcore, but also Thunderdome, Cyberpunk, RTC (Rotterdam Terror Club) Records.

If you are more in d'n'bass, speedcore, or progressive, experimental and ambient, I have some more advice. But throught the compilations, mixes and lives I just recalled, you should already be able to listen to a LOT of other good stuff, records, labels and so on.

My own preference goes to Axis Records, Jeff Mills 'Circus' record :)

Prodigy, Crystal Method, Prodigy, Enigma, Prodigy, Eon, Prodigy, Apotheosis, Prodigy, Bizarre Inc., Prodigy, Sweet Exorcist, Prodigy, and, um, let's see ... oh yeah and PRODIGY!!!

Back