Free Mac Minis :) or iPod Shuffle

well, it's free right?

why not just make a few other e-mail addresses (i'm going to go for the iPod Shuffle cuz 4 ain't that hard) and sign up from different IP addresses?

Yes, already they are using the chance to get a free Mac mini (before they are even released!) to get you to sign up for things. Read through the Terms of Service before you go signing up, of course. I did. But after reading it, and the Privacy Policy, I did sign up. You have to accept one of the offers they list, and it turned out one was to buy $45 of printer ink, which I needed anyway.

JetwingX said:
well, it's free right?

why not just make a few other e-mail addresses (i'm going to go for the iPod Shuffle cuz 4 ain't that hard) and sign up from different IP addresses?

I thought about doing that, since I have about 10 email addresses, but I thought they might check on it since you need a credit card to sign up for all this stuff.

A good one I found was the eFax. Free 30 day trial and they don't charge anything till after 30 days. You can cancel before then so you don't end up paying anything.

It seems like at least a few of us are making an attempt to get an i pod shuffle or the mac mini. So, why don't we help each other with the refferals. We can all refer everyone else. At least I think that's how it works....

You can only have one account :( So you can only be a referal for one person, unless you go around using differennt email adresses and stuff like was posted before. My relatives/I have done Ink, Blockbuster, AOL, and Netscape.

Blockbuster is 2 weeks of free movies, you can cancel online (it was 3 day shipping for me so I didn't get much).

AOL can be cancelled by fax, which is much easier than having to deal with people over the phone http://www.aol.com/support/index.adp?toc=billing&page=23 (I don't think AOL is up anymore)

Netscape sends you to some Indian person that reads 5 pages to you about why you should stay with Netscape

and Ink, came in like a week I needed ink anyways, so it's a good deal.

The site that is running this, Gearlive also has Conga Lines for other free sites (freeipods.com, ect) the way they work is that you sign up with the referal pasted in the topic and get put at the end of the list. When the top guy is done it goes down to the next guy on the list, however these die pretty quickly because of the limited # of people, especially when you need a lot of referals per a person.

Also if you don't like any of the gifts offered right now they will be adding more, also you will be able to get more than one gift, but every time you order a gift all your referals are deleted. So if you got 12 referals you can't order a Mac Mini and save 1 referal you have to start over again.

Captain Code said:
Interesting. So how many people have received a free iPod or other free item from these things?
me...i'm working on my mini mac also, but gearlive trade is gay and i'm working independtly... so go for the little guy !!!! go here click here

by the way..my ipod.. ::ha:: (if you have any questions email me at grant38402atgmaildotcom
myipod0dz.jpg

The site? It might actually be available outside the US, you would need to pay shipping or something though. The FAQ is just the default for the stuff they made the site with. I'll ask the owner. :)

Back