FS: iBook 14.1" G3 900Mhz, 640MB, 40GB, Combo, Airport

mdnky

[Bobs/Prog/Design:~] mod%
Staff member
Mod
Selling my iBook...it was bought new by me in Jan 04.

• G3 @ 900Mhz (last G3 model iBook, released 04/03)
  • 640MB RAM (128MB built-in + 512MB PC133)
  • 40GB hard drive
  • Combo Drive (DVD-ROM + CD-R/RW [CD-R write: 24x, CD-RW write: 10x, DVD read: 8x, CD read: 24x)
  • ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 (32mb)
  • Airport Card (new, less than month old)
  • 10/100 E-Net, 56K modem, audio out, mini-video (with VGA adapter), & 2 USB + 1 FW400 (built-in, ports)
  • All original discs included (software); OS X 10.2 + OS 9.2 + OS 10.3 upgrade. I also have a full-install of 10.4 on DVD that's currently installed which I'll throw in for an extra $75. It'll ship with a clean install of OS X with all updates installed.
  • Apple Specsheet

Cosmetically she's in good shape. A bit of minor scratching on the cover, however you have to really look to see them. The keys do show a bit of yellowing on the edges, but nothing too bad. One small blemish to the right of the trackpad (center of trackpad to CTRL key, a small nick). All ports work and are tight, all keys work and are firm. Battery is original and I usually see around 5 hours still from light use (internet, e-mail, word processing) when running in a custom power mode. 3 hours or so when running the max performance setting.

Runs Tiger and all the apps I routinely use without problems (Photoshop CS, InDesign CS, BBEdit, Fireworks MX04, Office X, Keynote, etc.).

Asking $750/obo.

PayPal or certified check accepted, cash for pick-up only. Buyer pays actual shipping costs or can pickup in Baton Rouge, LA (70808).

I'll post pictures later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

What about a Windows Notebook? HP Pavilion ZE4420US?
1.7GHZ AthlonXP, 256MB PC2100, Radeon Rage 320IGP 64MB, 40GB, WinXP Home(I could load professional if u want?), DVD Rom Drive?

I got a 933MHZ Ibook too but it has problems that I don't want to fix.

I'm selling her to buy a PowerBook, so I'm not really interested in trades.

Back