FS/T: 15" Apple Powerbook G4 1.5Ghz/512/80/IMMACULATE CONDITION!!

ThRiLLER13

Registered
I'm selling my beloved Apple G4 Powerbook. This Powerbook is in IMMACULATE, PERFECT CONDITION!! There is not one flaw on this machine. It has been babied since it's purchase! It is practically brand new. It has never left my house. It gets cleaned once a week with iKlear. There are NO DEAD PIXELS, NO SCRATCHES, NO BLEMISHES, IT IS PERFECT!! The Powerbook will come with everything that was included when it was purchased; discs, manuals, and the original box. This is going by best offer! But since I have to post a price, I'll say $1750 with the AppleCare. This will not last long! I'm only selling it because I decided that I do need a desktop after all, I WILL ACCEPT TRADES!!!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!!! My goal is to definitely get a G4 iBook 1.2GHz or above and a Mac Desktop, so let me know what you have!! Feel free to ask me any questions, or make any reasonable offers. I'm hoping to sell by the beginning of October. Depending on the final sale price I will also throw in some extras!! BONUS: 2 YEARS OF APPLECARE!!!!!

Here are the technical specifications:
15.2-inch TFT Display
1280x854 resolution
1.5GHz PowerPC G4
512MB DDR333 SDRAM
80GB Hard Drive
Combo Drive
ATI Mobility Radeon
9700 (64 MB DDR)
Backlit keyboard
Gigabit Ethernet
FireWire 400 & 800
Analog audio in/out
DVI & S-Video out
2 Years remaining of AppleCare

Email me for pics and with any and all questions you may have!! Click Here!

NO SCAMMERS!!! I will not ship it to your cousin in Africa, so don't even ask!!!
I have done a ton of transactions on other boards, so I can provide feedback if need be.
Again, if you have any questions...just ask me!! There are NO DEAD PIXELS, NO SCRATCHES, NO BLEMISHES, IT IS PERFECT!!

Yeah, but he did not post a price. How else can we separate him from the Ukrainian Mac scammers plaguing other forums (well craigslist at least)...

Just use Escrow.com to scare off a scammer. Once you tell them you will pay an escrow service and then the service will notify them to ship the merch and provide a tracking number as soon as the service verifies the funds and the scammer won't get their money until the buyer has had a few days AFTER delivery to check the merch, the scammer usually gives some reason why they don't want to deal with you. The $25 is worth it for piece of mind when buying over the internet.

He did post a price. He said $1750. Of course, he could have made it more obvious, but if you read the entire post you'd see the price.

Viro said:
He did post a price. He said $1750. Of course, he could have made it more obvious, but if you read the entire post you'd see the price.

Originally there wasn't a price posted...he went back and edited it. Lurk probably didn't reread the edited post.

Can't say if it was pre- or post edit but I did not see the price. My first thought when I originally read it was that he was fishing for a sucker for that very reason. It is a mighty shame that my default opinion of questionable things I see in the net are so ungenerous.

Fade out to dream sequence of internets of yore...

Back