FS: Two-button "The Mouse"

nojay

Registered
I lucked out recently on an order from MacMice.com. I ordered one of their two-button mice and I received two! (for the price of one) As a Windows switcher, I must say that this USB mouse make my Mac experience complete. Check out a full description of the product at http://macmice.com/themouse.html It has the same basic form factor as the USB mouse that ships with the G4 iMacs, except that is has a right button and a scroll wheel. Advanced drivers are available from the site, but they're not necessary for basic operation.

I'd like to offer my extra mouse (factory sealed) to anyone on this forum who's interested for $25 (shipping incl.). This is a significant savings over the $39.99 retail (+ S&H). I'll happily send it to any US buyer via priority mail.

dlloyd said:
If they sent two by mistake, don't you think you should tell them? :confused:

Good question.

I contacted the staff at the macmice.com site as soon as I found out about their mistake. They absolutely insisted that I keep both mice. Evidently, they've had a few other orders where they included two mice.

That's cool then! If I'd seen this a few weeks ago, you'd have a deal, but Dad bought a Compaq (ick!) mouse for the iMac, and I since I don't use it, I'm not going to make a fuss :)

If you are still selling the mouse, I'd be interested.
Contact me at thenobody!nospam!@cox.net

Remove the !nospam! from the email address of course.

That looks great. Unfortunately I don't think I could live without the expose buttons on my logitech...sigh.

I've got that same mouse for sale! Bought one and at the same time got a logitech and the extra buttons are really nice, so "The Mouse" is just sitting around, anyone with a decent offer gets it.
if interested e-mail me carsluvme(at)hotmail.com
thanks

Maybe next someone will make a brushed-aluminum G5-styled mouse... ;-)

EDIT: I should have looked before posting - they already have one - sorta:

http://macmice.com/themouseal.html

...though it's clear plastic OVER aluminum. I was thinking just a metal skin, like the G5 itself. :rolleyes:

Back