FT: Need a MAC, will trade a gaming PC!

paulevans

Registered
Hey guys!

I've been a PC user for . . . well . . . ever. I've dumped $3500+ into my current machine and I just can't take it anymore. I've tried a switch over to SUSE linux, but since I'm doing a lot more film productions linux is not an answer for editing and DVD compilations.

"What, did you say film productions and PC in the same paragraph?"

I know, give me a sec. Right now I'm running WinSRV2003x64 with Premiere Pro 1.0 and EncoreDVD. It's ok, but everywhere I go it's Final Cut this and Final Cut that. Now I want Final Cut.

I'm starting a Production Company here and I need to start off right, and that includes a MAC.

I'm sure that someone out there either just upgraded to a dual 2.8 G5, 4GB of RAM blah blah blah (I'm tearing up right here) and would like something good to do with their old machine.

Or, they know of somebody who got a really good MAC for school and hate it because they can't play the most popular PC games.

Either you are a gamer, and need a PC. Or want to trade your mac that you just upgraded from (I'd be kinda nice to have a PC to mess around with { a really good PC at that})

Please Help me . . . Please trade me a MAC!

Below are my system specs that I will be trading:

AMD64 3200+
Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe
Corsair TwinX 1GB 3200 DDR RAM
(2) Western Digital 120GB SATA Drives in a 220GB RAID0
ATI Radeon X800XL 256MB PCI Express Video
Toshiba SD-M1602 DVD-ROM
Pioneer DVR-A06 DVD-/+R
Antec TruePower 480 watt PowerSupply
Antec Lanboy2 Aluminum Case

Will also include these if mac includes "same as"

Hyndai L90D 19" LCD Monitor
Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard
Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

This machine was built to show off at LAN parties, this machine is built enough to brag about. My machines were never built with second grade parts (the cables are top quality). It's a good machine, I just have different needs than what it can give me.

PowerMac G4
Dual Processor @ 500Mhz
1GB SDRAM (4x256)
(2) 80GB Seagate HDDs (with room for more)
DVD -/+ RW 8X
Zip Drive
Gigabit Ethernet
dual Firewire 400 ports.
GeForce4 MX (upto 2048 x 1536)
iSight Firewire Camera
iLife 05
OS X 10.4

It's a decent machine for Final Cut. I use DVD Studio Pro with it daily.

Good workhorse computer.

jamesrdorn@gmail.com

May or maynot be what you had in mind, shoot me an email anyhow.

Back