HaHa Darkside Switcher! CHECK THIS OUT!

you really should stop by more often Frgmstr - we were laughing at this a while ago.

so, do either of apple's new offerings have you any closer to leaving the darkside? :D

Hi Ed, i do pop in every now and again. I thought that was funny, i love star wars.

I like Apple's offerings at the moment, im just broke. I havent upgraded my PC in 6 months. I should be starting a work placement in London hopefully in september so really have to save money.

the bill gates switch cartoon is even funnier. there's a link to it around here somewhere. :p

i hope all works out for you. you must be as tight for cash as i am if you have not tinkered with upgrading your pc for 6 mos.. sorry to hear it. :(

as for moving to London - go to apple's quicktime page and watch the Shangai Knights trailer. wait for the last line. :D

(link to trailer here)

Originally posted by edX
the bill gates switch cartoon is even funnier. there's a link to it around here somewhere. :p

I believe the site you were looking for is macboy.com under the cartoons sections.

There's also another one with the Windows 98/Add New Hardware/scanner demo... That one's funny.

"I guess that's why we're not shipping Windows 98, yet huh?"

Back