iBook G3 Offer

silentwulf4

Registered
I'm trying to sell my old iBook. It has about 320mb RAM, 10GB hard drive, 500Mhz G3, and I think 8mb VRAM. The ONLY problems, are that I think the CD drive is somewhat messed up, and their is no OS on the system. The battery works well and the screen is in great shape. The case is a little scratched up, but other than that this is a nice working iBook. It just needs a little tune up. If you're interested in this laptop, please make an offer and e-mail it to highwingx2@gmail.com.

Similar laptops in full working condition are going for $300 to $400 on eBay, so you'll probably have a hard time getting much more than $150 or $200 for the shape it's in. A new CD drive and a legal copy of the OS would cost around $175 to $200. Good luck.

Well thats why I said that people that are interested can make an offer. The CD drive isen't ruined at all, its just kinda old and sensitive. Like a scratch or fingerprint on a disc that trying to be read will not work well. For my version of Mac Os X, the first disc works fine but the 2nd disc is messed up so I can't get an Os on their. My emergancy boot CD works fine, so I was able to wipe that hard drive. I know $500 is a little steep but I'm flexiable on negotiations.

Back