IE only browser that supports Flash Player correctly...

MacLuv

Reloaded
After using Camino, Safari, and others, I have discovered that Internet Explorer is the only browser that displays Flash movies properly. Note that in Camino and Safari, the mouse cursor is always the finger click icon, which is incorrect. It shouldn't be the finger click icon unless it rolls over a clickable object. It really defeats the purpose of having a dynamic cursor in the first place--one never knows what is clickable in a flash movie or not. Hopefully Apple will correct this problem in the next release of Safari... as minor as it sounds, most of the exciting interactive stuff is done with Flash. I've also noticed that there is a slight speed performance with IE over the other two. A shame, really, because I hate using that browser.

::angel::

Ohhh, MacLuv! Where have you been all this time? You have been greatly missed among the people!

couldnt think of anything else to write since you didnt post a question or anything. :) but i guess you are right. in the finger-thing anyway. have not tested speed. someone wrote that flash animations is about 25 fps in Safari under Panther.

Originally posted by Decado
Ohhh, MacLuv! Where have you been all this time? You have been greatly missed among the people!

Thankyou. It's been a while. I had a few things to take care of with Jesus and his Superfriends. It's not easy being dead--there's a lot of paperwork involved. But everything's cool now. I have to say the best movie I've seen up here is Spirited Away. Makes all the chicks cry for some reason.

::angel::

Back