Im talking about revolution!!

flacochala

I`m in!!
hi guys, well, I think my problem is everybodys problem... airport extreme, i had it with that wireless card, i expended a lot of money on it and i want to do with it what a please, but there isnt any rfmon driver for it, i cant run it under linux, and boradcom isnt going to give us some info to do that... i've tried everything and nothing seems to work with this card... and theres no way im going to buy another card... this one cost me a lot of money!!there is no chance of spending money on another one!!!!!!!!!.... so... what i really want is to find a way of getting some info about the card or do something more than sign a petition so boradcom can realise that we really need this data.... im hearing ideas... and i hope we can make something about this..

Not to be a jerk, but wouldn't a little bit of upfront research into what would work with your chosen platform and OS have saved you significant time and money?

Airport Extreme doesn't work under Linux. Pretty much any Linux forum will tell you that. The petition doesn't seem to be doing anything productive either. Your best bet at the moment is to just buy a USB wireless adapter so that your iBook will have wireless under Linux. I suggest the D-Link DWL-122. It works great under Linux.

Back