iPod your BMW on apple.com

When will be the BMW free with one iPod ?

Or 100'000'000 BMW in Pepsi caps ?

It looks pretty cool but they should have some sort of mesh/elastic pocket to secure the ipod in a little bit better in the glove compartment. I would hate to have my beretta banging against my ipod.

You can lease a mini for just over 200 bucks a month here in the US... that's pretty cheap if you ask me, and a very economical car.

Nice, sure this will become a feature most *Quality vehicles will be equiped with.

I want an IPod for my car, been saying this for too long. But that will be the only use, pretty sure i won't need to walk around with it, unless I'm at the airport.

mi5moav said:
It looks pretty cool but they should have some sort of mesh/elastic pocket to secure the ipod in a little bit better in the glove compartment. I would hate to have my beretta banging against my ipod.

You know...you've got an excellent point there...only in my case it would be a Glock.

Left IE open on the boss' computer this morning with the Apple homepage showing the BMW thing...he's drooling already, talking about buying a new M3. Hope he does...then his 98 M3 will become the company car.

I don't know if I could handle being stuck with such a car as a company vehicle...it would devastating...oh the horror! <G> Now I just got to get him to refit all our computers (the win boxes) with brand new G5s...

Back