iTunes Music store not working?

sjb2016

Registered
I am too poor to purchase music right now, but my sister wanted me to get a bunch of songs from IMS and throw them on a CD. No problem, right? Well, for the last 24 hours or so every time I've tried to purchase a song, it comes up with an error message that says the store is currently unable to process credit card transactions. Anybody else getting this error, or am I the chosen one a la Neo in the Matrix?

Originally posted by sjb2016
I am too poor to purchase music right now, but my sister wanted me to get a bunch of songs from IMS and throw them on a CD. No problem, right? Well, for the last 24 hours or so every time I've tried to purchase a song, it comes up with an error message that says the store is currently unable to process credit card transactions. Anybody else getting this error, or am I the chosen one a la Neo in the Matrix?
I was just buying music, try it now. :)
Maybe I'm a server hog... heh.

You location says Japan, ... and the iTMS is only available in the US for now... could that be it?
If that's not it, I'm sorry, but I wouldn't know what causes the problem otherwise.

Originally posted by sjb2016

I've had trouble, too: I logged onto IMS. I checked for purchased music, it started downloading something I bought a week ago, but didn't tell me that I purchased an album that I started downloading only a few minutes ago. I'm wondering if it will charge me for this at all...

Back