iTunes3

iKevin

Registered
I have a set of SoundSticks and since I upgraded to iTunes3 ...stuff sounds horribly tinny. It sounded great in iTunes2. I have even tried different EQ presets to make it sound better...but it always has this tinny sound.

Anybody else notice this?

Perhaps it's time to move onto Audion

Huh... I know what you might want to try.... go to the iTunes preferences box, click the "Effects" section, and make sure "Sound Enhancer" is unchecked and off. Click ok.

I found this feature, and was extremely annoyed by it. It did nothing but make my music sound worse.

Hope this helps

I'm sure thi is a matter of preference too. I have the Soundsticks and prefer ot have the eq on set to Rock. Possibly also a result of the music I prefer.

On my previous system I had a set of Boston Acoustic speakers that were extremely bass heavy and had a pretty crappy treble. However I now like my songs to have a lil more bass so i simply hooked upo the speakers to the isub via a Y-splitter RCA cable. Though Im fine with the soundsticks and isub alone. Many people I know are extrmely impressed by them.

Wouldn't mind a 5.1 system for gaming and dvds though...

Back