Keyboard for G5?

Pengu

Digital Music Pimp
Hiyas..

I recently bought a G5 (specs below :D ) and Im very happy. However, I'd like a keyboard that more suits the G5. Preferably, something that carries on the Silver/Aluminium/White look.. Multimedia keys would be nice.. but I don't want some crappy Windows keyboard that will also work on mac, and be stuck with a reversed command/option (alt) key.. not to mention, being a g5, it NEEDS to have a CD-eject key as there is no other way to do it!

Macally's multimedia keyboards feel spongy to me.

Check out

http://matias.ca/tactilepro/index.php.

The Tactile Pro is similar to the Kensington Mechanical but has a more modern style Return key. Both have the CD eject and very responsive feel (and make a racket like an old manual type writer), but lack multimedia.

Ok. I picked up the MX1000 this afternoon. OH MY GOD. It is COOL!

I've changed the "Cruise Up" and "Cruise Down" buttons to mimic Page Up and Page Down keys. And the "Application Switcher" now invokes the Expose "All Windows" Feature.

just need to setup Call Of Duty to let me use Side Scroll for "peeking"

G5 keyboard – YUK!

All it does is act as a receptacle for all the cr@p that would otherwise fall onto the floor.

I really miss the old graphite G4 keyboard.

um. we have one at work for someone. they're not bad, but i dont know how well it would work, as it has a P/S2 port for keyboard. this may be just to make the computer boot without screaming.. also. it has windows key, not command.

thats terrible, i cant believe they would do that, then again, i can. they need to revise that setup to be compatible. i like the design of it, it would fit well on a mac workstation.

Back