*LEAKED* 20 things to expect at MWSF!!

MacLuv

Reloaded
I've just received some news from an anonymous source regarding MWSF. Here it is:

1. The event will be held in San Francisco.

3. There should be refreshments available.

4. Men will probably outnumber women attendees.

5. People might be wearing pants.

6. Steve Jobs may grow a beard to look like "The Woz"

7. People might get tired from walking about all day, so expect frequent napping.

8. There will be computers there. Some of them might even be plugged in, or using what's known as an "operating system" of some kind. This is speculative, but our sources are pretty sure about this one.

9. The lights will be on, rather than off.

10. If you use the men's room, there's a good chance that you will walk out with toilet paper stuck to your shoe.

11. There will be at least one guy named "Ed" there.

12. Bill Gates lookalike contest will be held.

13. The iPhone will actually be a pay phone in the lobby that some dude sticks an apple sticker on.

14. The midnight buffet will be Chinese and lobster.

15. A few people will mistake the event for the "Montgomery Ward Sodomy Festival", being held next door. (Do not forget to tie your shoes *before* the event.)

16. The iPod will start to clone people, like in "Invasion of the Body Snatchers", and they will all fly away in an Airport UFO.

17. Steve Jobs will fake his own death.

18. The Hooters Girls will be serving chicken wings during the keynote speech, distracting people from noticing how slow the machines are, or Steve's new beard.

19. The two Steves will sing a duet from "The Sound of Music".

20. There will be punch and pie.

21 ) steve will have a new shirt ... or at least not the same he had in AE keynote in Paris .. :p

c'mon .. can0t wait to see the keynote.. i need the update to my future com.Apple.Wardrobe :p

9. The lights will be on, rather than off. [/B]

WHAT!!?? MY GOD! DUDE...WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? ARE YOU SERIOUS!? HOLY @#$%!! AND I THOUGHT SOME iMAC UPGRADES WERE COOL...DAMN I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MWSF!! *weeps*

#22) Steve's "And One More Thing" will be non other than the old 15" CRT iMac, wholly suspended on a rotating metal arm, extruding from a concrete base to keep it steady.

and the screen will be one colour. green.

and the floppy drive will be back.

thats the 5 1/4 inch by the way.

and you have to power it by shovelling burning coals into the oven below.

wooooooooo........

Back