Looking for this .....

WhateverJoe

echo $row['what_tha'];
I have been looking for an image application that does something like Kai's SOAP or Microsoft's Picture-it .... has that goo stuff that with a click put's a neat looking frame and what not around the image....

I'm having no luck finding anything like the sort for Mac OS X .... a ton for windows... :-( ...

I may have missed one, so please give me a link or name if you just so happen to know of one ....

thanks...

There are Photoshop filters out there for what I'm talking about.... I guess you would have to see the old program "SOAP" or Microsoft PictureIt to know what I'm talking about....

The problem is, a person I know dosn't like iPhoto because she's use to PictureIt.... iPhoto just organizes and does not have "Play-Full" features like SOAP or PictureIt.... in either one of those..... one simple click and your image would look like it was cut out like a cookie ... (Star, Circle ... etc) or another click and there would be a colorful 3D complex looking frame image surrounding your image... and has those... "Goo" effects like making the image of ones face stretch to look like a cartoon character... and so on... all in a simple and easy program GUI....

And she's not going to go and spend $699 for photoshop plus learn it... to do what something like the $39.00 MS PictureIt program ;-)

I don't care about that stuff.... but I'm disapointed to find nothing of the sort available for OS X... I've found several for Windows :-(

Back