Mac OS 9 & X CD Wanted

BlingBling 3k12

Somewhere... dunno though
I need a copy of Mac OS 9 (one that does not require a certain OS for it to be installed... i have a OS 9 cd, but it requires OS 9.1 first) for my Mac but the most I have to spend is around $50 MAX... I also have a OS X 10.1 Upgrade CD, but it need OS X on it first... can someone please hook me up?

edit: removed part about reverse engineering the OS X cd... i forgot it violated the part about warez...

I turned my 10.1 Upgrade CD into a full install cd.

I created a disk image of it. Opened the image and removed a file that checks for previous installations.

Closed it and burned it and now I can do a full install of 10.1 without having to install 10.0 first.

Let me know if you want the file location and I'll try and look it up.

yes. unless your MacOSX CD comes from apple its considered warez. You are allowed one backup but not in the way you are using it.

Just my opinion and I mean it in no way hostile.

~Yoshi

Originally posted by yoshi
I have an OS 9.2 CD I would be willing to sell.. make me an offer...
i have a Official 9.2 Upgrade CD... but the max on my system is 9.1. I currently have 8.1 on my system, so I would be going straight from that to 9.1.

Do I need 9.0 before 9.1? If so, can I have a 9.0 cd AND a 9.1 CD?

Also, I have the OS X cd now... so don't worry about that...

I will pay $30 to the person who can get me this... my limit has been decreased because I didn't factor in some costs in building this machine...

Thanks!

Back