MWSF keynote live

Tommorow, while the rest of the mac world waits exitedly for the first reports from the MWSF keynote, I will be stuck behind a desk taking my semester exams. I will have a few minutes to check my phone, possibly a minute or so to check some sites, between classes. Anyone have suggestions about how to keep up on the announcments? I can check sms/text messages between tests, but that is the only thing I am sure I will be able to check. :(

Yeah, sure... wait until you get home and watch the stream. ;)

I'm not sure what I'll be doing when Steve gives his keynote, I'll probably still be asleep. But I will definitely watch the stream before looking at anything else, if I can fit it in between classes, that is.

Well, since it'll be at 4am here in Oz, I'll be staying tucked into bed tonight and will watch the keynote after work, I guess. Not as much fun, though, and I'm sure to have read all the fan reports at work in the meantime.

I'm just thinking back to last year's, at the moment. That was fun, I had my day off work and the stream bookmarked so I could sleep in and watch it over breakfast. It was a great show and a lot of fun to watch. Regardless of what comes to pass, I expect this year to be a lot of fun too.

The website http://dotmac.info says they'll be providing live coverage of the keynote speach tomorrow morning, starting at 9am PST... looks like this might be the best way to keep up with the announcements... I know I'll be tuning in!!

ciao!

fryke said:
If I were you, I'd switch to a text-only layout for the time. ;)

Shouldn't be a big deal on his site...he's using nice, clean XHTML/CSS. Not much of an overhead from what I saw, so switching to a different stylesheet (or text-only) probably isn't necessary nor would it make a big difference.

Might want to block IMG tags during it though.

--

Anyone else ticked about Apple not streaming the keynote?

DanTekGeek said:
Tommorow, while the rest of the mac world waits exitedly for the first reports from the MWSF keynote, I will be stuck behind a desk taking my semester exams. I will have a few minutes to check my phone, possibly a minute or so to check some sites, between classes. Anyone have suggestions about how to keep up on the announcments? I can check sms/text messages between tests, but that is the only thing I am sure I will be able to check. :(

Yeah same with me. i have my first period final tomorrow but maybe i'll be able to check it during my tech class....

I'm a little bummed that it won't be streamed simply because it would be at a perfect time in my time zone: 11am. Watch keynote, eat lunch, back to sleep... ;)

JetwingX & DanTekGeek: such strange school schedules! Do you go to universities? We were out of the Spring semester a week before Cristmas and don't go back for the Fall semester for another week...

well, although it would've been great if it was streamed live, I'm glad it isn't b/c i'm going back to college tomorrow and my bus leaves at 11, and i'll arrive at 3:30. So, hopefully they put it up by 4 when I rush to my room and plug my laptop in,lol.

Official statement is they'll put it out at 18.00 PST. I wonder why this late... Do they want to see whether the info leaks before they get it out? Hmm... Strange.

Engadget reports that the keynote has started a little late and that Steve has spoken about the London Apple store and the G5 iMac

Back