No More E-Music

sjb2016

Registered
This may not be "Apple" news, but it's pretty important in my mind. Starting Nov. 8 it will no longer be $9.99 per month for 2000 songs at e-Music. Starting then it will be $9.99 for 40 songs, or $14.99 for 65 songs. While it is still less than $.99 per song, it really is a bummer. It was so nice to just download real mp3's from artists you had never heard of and try them out. I love the stuff you could get, so I may keep my subscription. Any e-Music fans here? Are you going to stay on or not.

Here is the annoucement

i'm not sure if i'm going to cancel or not. it's still around a quarter for a song - but that's only 4 albums that generally i just download on a recommendation from a friend or even the website. so sometimes, i i downloaded 4 albums a month, they could all be duds to me. i liked the previous way, but i guess they couldn't make (enough) money.

Yes. Come on, Apple. It's time to go worldwide with iTMS. I'm looking forward to buying songs instead of having to either be a pirate or buy actual CDs. That's soooooo 20th century. ;-)

Back