Original idea for iTunes screensaver??

Oscar Castillo

Registered
Read the paragraph section I scanned from a book I came across tidying up my storage closet. A book from non other than Atari.
Early iTunes?

Attachments

• ataribook.jpg
    ataribook.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 244
It's been an idea kicking around and has been done a few times - it just has never been in the spotlight until Apple created iTunes...

I seem to remember something done for the Apple II by Softape/Artsci that did something similar but can't recall what it was. :p

Way off-topic, but....

"... the technicians hid in the backroom, for fear of alienating them."

What the freak does that mean? What was there to fear?

Dusky - times were different then. suits and longhairs /geeks didn't get along nearly as well as they do now. and the relationship isn't perfect today.

Good idea, why not copy Tempest 2000 and generate enemies according to music ! This would be a very nice screen saver !

is there a way to have itunes visual effects play as your screensaver?

that would be interesting, especially making it your background with that little hack :)

Ha! I knew whoever came up with the idea for audio visuals had to have been rockin' the ganja! Just cuz it looks so much cooler when you have been...I've said too much. :rolleyes: :D :cool: :p

hell im naturally high, i can stare at the vis for evah and evah

i would make love to whomever made the visuals for itunes... but that would be against my moral standards ;)

Back