p h o tosh op again...

Nummi

happy (again)
"We dont support stealing any thing, let alone pirating products that in the end if you would buy them it would benifit the Apple community. Buy your software, and please dont put us in this possition of having to close topics."

thank you, ALEX. But stealing photoshop is not my plan. I want to use photoshop in OS X, untill the official version comes out. I have been paying for Photoshop since 3.0. illustrator since version 6.0, I just bought GoLive and Livemotion. I support Adobe and Apple more than most people. So stuff it ! I would kill someone for macintosh. I DO PLAN ON PAYING FOR PSHOP 7.0

And I am afraid to run 6.0 in classic mode... I have another thread talking about it. It deletes my brushes and shapes.

I think you need to buy Pshop 7.0 when it comes out. You are missing out on a lot. :) N E WAY! Would someone please tell me where I can download the Pshop 7.0 beta. SO I CAN TRY IT OUT !

nummi@mac.com

i need a job before i can get photoshop 7, i didnt think it was worth upgrading until 6 came out, editable vector text would be worth most of the money.

if anyone wants to help a poor student who has to use PCs at college feel free :)

Back