PhotoToolCM 2.0

gdekadt

Registered
www.pixture.com

It does a whole-lotta-stuff for free - but the killer bit for me is that it can add EXIF data to old photo scans in batches. Brilliant simple and quick. The perfect way to remedy the failings of both Extensis Portfolio 7 (unusable EXIF date editing) and iPhoto 4 (avoids editing the actual picture file) in this respect.

"Contextual menu plugin that helps you manage/organize JPEG photo image files taken by digital cameras." To put it mildly.

Chuffed, me

Gabs

PhotoToolCM has excellent reviews on Versiontracker - Freeware

Product Description:
PhotoCM is a contextual menu plugin for Mac OS X. It helps you to manage/organize JPEG photo image created by digital cameras.

This CM plugin can be a nice companion of the QuickImageCM and it has supplemental features you don't find in my QuickImageCM.

The main target of CM plugin is JPEG photo image created by digital cameras which contains special information called EXIF, although some features still work with JPEG file that does not have EXIF information.

Below is the summary of what this CM plugin can do. All of these features can be used right from the Finder without launching any applications.
• Displays EXIF information of a JPEG file quickly on the contextual menu.
• Copy EXIF information of selected file(s) to the clipboard so that you can paste to other text documents.
• Batch rename selected file(s) using EXIF date (the date pictures were taken).
• Add frame (border) to the selected image files interactively or all at once
• Change file dates (date created and date last modified) of selected file(s) to EXIF date (the date pictures were taken).
• Transform (rotate/flp images) JPEG image witout decompress and compress the actual image data. (aka. lossless transform)
• Edit comment of selected JPEG file interactively or all at once.
• Edit Exif date of selected JPEG files interactively or all at once.
• Clean up not important meta data and resource fork of selected JPEG files to make their file size smaller.
• Batch resize selected JPEG files using scale ratio or width or height as a base.

Back