Powerbook G4 15" Titanium

SGilbert

Registered
1Ghz PowerPC G4; 1GB RAM (2-512); 60 GB HD; Superdrive

All or parting out. Make offer.

Both hinges are "shot" & lid needs to be propped; Video cable to screen is somewhat damaged as there are fine vertical lines on the screen. Aftermarket AC charger.

Otherwise is in fine working condition. Entire computer will be "wiped" if wanted whole, and 10.4 installed (can I do that? Please advise.) Otherwise original OS will be installed--I DO have original disks!

Whole unit will take priority over parts.

Again, make requests &/or offers. Shipping from 46601 Zip code

Jesse, I'll just take a stab in the dark on shipping and say $10-15 tops; more for insurance.

Price? That's why I said" Make offer. It is of no use to me, and you'll need to put $ into it. I've also just discovered that the battery is on it's last legs, so you'd need another $100 for that.

How about: As is, wiped with fresh 10.4 installed for $150 shipped. Will that work?

Can you attach some pictures?

Would you be willing to take any off if you didnt load it with an OS?

I have Panther, Tiger, and Leopard.

Thanks
:)

No, as I also have all of the above too. I guess, legally, I can only install from original install disks.

I only offered to load Tiger as I WILL need to wipe the computer. I'm sure you wouldn't want a computer with nothing on it, besides, I'm not sure how to wipe it out without installing an OS.

I'll just install from the original disks as a fresh new install. You can install whatever you wish.

Attachments

• DSC02168.jpg
    DSC02168.jpg
    746.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC02170.jpg
    DSC02170.jpg
    812.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC02171.jpg
    DSC02171.jpg
    692.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC02172.jpg
    DSC02172.jpg
    640.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC02173.jpg
    DSC02173.jpg
    677.2 KB · Views: 8
You just stick the install disk in, go into disk utility, and format the hard drive, and then instead of installing, you just quit.

I just looked at the pictures, that things taken a beating.

I should have read through your thoroughly post, i knew that it had a few problems, And i thought that it would be a great computer for my brother, i re-read the post.

Sorry, But No Thanks

Ah well--I tried.

I've got another just for you. I'll not post it for a few more days:

12" iBook (Dual USB) 500Mhz PowerPC G3/20Gig HD; 384 MB RAM; Airport card; CD-R; 2 USB; 1 FW ports; After-market 65W charger.

NOTHING wrong with it except missing 1 of 4 rubber foot.

YOU make offer!

Wow thats a cool site! Thanks Diablo!
My macbook is worth 1100 with an SSD drive, but only 740 with a 120 lol.

Not really sure how that works out

Just a "stab in the dark": RAM: $10 ea=$20; HD: $25; Superdrive $25. That's $70.

How 'bout $100 complete & shipped?

Back