predicitions for the premiership

mrfluffy

OmniWeb Convert
who do you think will win/get relegated?

being utterly bias i'll say that arsenal should win it again, especially after totally outplaying liverpool in the comunity shield yesterday (if i was a liverpool fan i'd be boasting about our third trophy in 4 months)

and for relegation west brom and birmingham will go straight down, city probably will as well but they've got a few good new signings.

Hmm, I wonder who that LFC jibe is directed towards:rolleyes:

False sense of security and all that I believe (we know all about that being one of Europe's most successful teams (anyone heard of Arsenwho outside of the UK anyway?))

Anyway, we got a whole 10 months ahead of us Fluffy to get it on with the footy digs.

1. Liverpool
2. Arsenal (ooh, you nearly made it)
3. Manc-chester Unsighted

----------------------------------

16. Everton (finally gone to one! as there sponsors suggested)
17. Birmingham City
18. West Brom

(are there 18 teams, can't remember)

Originally posted by uoba
Hmm, I wonder who that LFC jibe is directed towards:rolleyes:
I couldnt imagine, but my brother is a liverpool fan so i get it offline as well

see roy keane in the paper? saying he wanted to break alfe haaland in half, if gerrard or viera said that they'd get banned for life, damn Man U scum.

I'm 100% with u on that one... Keane's arrogance typifies that of his manager etc... Surprise he could write a book though (suppose he got a MUTV journo to stand next to him in the shower with a dick-ta-phone!:D )

By the way, have you seen http://www.ihatemanunited.com

...truly the best site on the planet!!:D

cool site, saw a west ham fan (hehe) at college on it. and another man u arrogance point, why has 'sir' alex become more arrogant after their worst season in years?

By more arrogant do you mean, 'we intentionally didn't win anything this season because we wanted to wind ourselves up and win everthing next season':D

Shame he didn't retire last season, would've been the best leaving do in history!:D :D

Oh how loverly it would be if they did Utd at Old Trafford (don't reckon though:( ) However, it would be a dream of mine to see them out especially when the final this season is at non-other than... Old Trafford!!

be good to see leeds do nothing 9again) this season, mainly because they're so bitter, ridsdale saying ferdinand was just cover for woodgate. lol funny old game.

and it looks like arsenal 1 liverpool 0 at old trafford as well as cardif :D

Granted, I'll give you 1-0 to the Arsenal at Old Trafford (for the FA Cup Semi-Final), and 1-0 at Cardiff for the Worthington Cup, but we'll take 4-0 at OT for the Champions League;)

I'm not too fussed about Leeds, it's Chelsea that are the only other team that winds me up:mad:

Anyway, on behalf of S Gerrard and all at LFC, say sorry to P Viera we didn't realise he was that much of a puff;)

Originally posted by uoba
Anyway, on behalf of S Gerrard and all at LFC, say sorry to P Viera we didn't realise he was that much of a puff;)
it didnt look that bad, but 4 mins into a friendly it was a bit of a reckless challenge. the reall dodgy bit was the even later tackle he did about 3 mins after. if the ref had been consistent he would've got sent off, but even i'd admit that would've been harsh, but agreed the ref's decision is final.

yep, and man u dont have many defenders left, if roy keane's out they should let in 3 or 4 each game, 5 if bartez comes back :)

Gutted 'bout Utd... 10-man West Brom (apparently they came inches from scoring first:( ... same ol' story))

Yeah, damn Chelsea... who's this new English guy they have?Apparently scored a cracker!

And Barmby converts Leeds into a half decent team (doh!):rolleyes:

i wouldn't say it was all barmby, i mean they were playing city :D (my dad's a city fan, last time they reched these dizzy heights arsenal beat them 5-1 on my birthday, lol).

the english guy at chelsea is something cole, dont remember his first name. are all the good young english players gonna be called cole from now on? (ashley, joe, chelsea bloke, not andy obviously)

So, 2 to look out for: Everton's Rooney and Chelsea's Cole. Rooney looks handy, Cole looks ok.

the chelsea v charlton game was a little controversial konchesky shouldn't have been sent off, it wasnt on purpose, anyone who's played football has seen or done something like that. and the ref blowing for a penalty then giving the goal was the best cock up i've seen a ref make, one of the few occasions they're actually fair.

and did you (or anyone else reading the thread, if there are any) see what wenger said, what an idiot, even ferguson isnt arrogant and dumb enough to say man u will go undefeated (he probably thinks it though).

Back