Scrolling with Pbook trackpad?

yeah, SIDETRACK.
it's the best!

comes with lots of other features too - like allows you to set the tap to be a "left" click (for contectual menus), and set hot corners which can be mapped to whatever keystrokes you want (copy/paste/undo - or mine - previous itunes track/next itunes track)

just an awesome piece of software. it expires itself about every 2-3 months, and you download the new version. not a big deal, seeing as it's free.

I've been using uControl (www.genfoo.com/ucontrol) for a while, and I like it alot. I DESPISE trackpad controls like tap-tap-draaag and side-tracking, but uControl allows me to set those things to go when I'm holding Fn which is exactly how I like it. I can scroll my whole document in any program by moving the cursor around with the Fn key held down.

Very VERY ugly interface in the System Preferences, but hey, that's what happens with open-source; you take the good with the bad.

texanpenguin said:
I've been using uControl (www.genfoo.com/ucontrol) for a while, and I like it alot. I DESPISE trackpad controls like tap-tap-draaag and side-tracking, but uControl allows me to set those things to go when I'm holding Fn which is exactly how I like it. I can scroll my whole document in any program by moving the cursor around with the Fn key held down.

Very VERY ugly interface in the System Preferences, but hey, that's what happens with open-source; you take the good with the bad.
I didn't really get that. You can scroll with the cursor keys any time. Using the Fn key will just make bigger jumps. So, what do you need that app for? Or are you talking about scrolling with the trackpad when you hold the Fn key?

Back