Simcity 4

sjb2016

Registered
I was just at the EA website and they are making SimCity 4. Of course, this excited me to no end, however I was wondering if anybody had heard a rumor about it coming to the Mac. SimCity 3000 took almost 9 months to get from the PC to Mac and was indeed the first and last video game I bought for my Mac. Just wondered if anybody had heard anything about SimCity 4 for Mac.

I figured they'd call it Simcity 4000... can't wait! the change from 2 to 3 was really big with all the graphical changes... i wonder what 4000... er... 4 will do!

doesn't it have some online component? where you could play against neighboring SimCities.

i also think i remember hearing that you could zoom down to a Sims like level... where you can actually see the people interacting.

I hope Aspyr handles the port... they have been doing Great with just about everything they touch lately.

i played sim city 2000 on my own powermac, it was great i always enjoyed releasing natual desasters on cities, tornados, fires, ect.

I love Sim City.

I think a great idea would be to combine the two, so you could create a city the zoom in to a house then start playing "The Sims" zoom out an dhit the park, or watch your sims in transit through your city.

Those games have always been one thing, impressive. Even when Sim City first came out, there was nothing else like it.

Sim Ant, Universe, Farm, Tower, etc all came later, but they were not as popular if I remember correctly.

Also, the cheats codes made the game very popular as well. I doubt they were the first to implement them in a game, but still a very impressive effort on thier part. :)

Back