*sneak preview v1.0* What Kind of Apple User RU?

MacLuv

Reloaded
Are you part of the Loyal Apple User Base? Are you an iVet, iJunkie, iBud, iClient, iHack, iFanatic, Switcher, Groupie, Drifter, Multiuser, Pro, Innocent, Deserter, Historian, Investor, Skeptic, or Analyst?

I've been working on these profiles for quite some time, click on the link below to see a full description. What kind of user do you think you are? There may be hybrids!

http://www.pezagency.com/apple/profiles.html

:)

Have fun!

I guess at first glance I would be considered a simple switcher...which it cool. I got my first Mac in April of 2002...although this was not the frist Mac I have used.

But on second read I actually qualify as an iClient! I bought my Mac specifically for the photography and design studio that my wife and I are opening because it does what we need. Sure, *some* things could just as well been done on a PC, but then I would still have needed a Mac for other things...or at least more periferels for the PC that would have made it actually more expensive than a Mac. So I got a Mac to make my life easier. Construction on the studio will finish this week, and yes, the Mac will be depreciated on taxes.

...cool...

That's awesome!

I'm definately an iVet. I used to be an avengelist, but as everyone should know by know I'm not an iFanatic. I might fit into Pro and Historian as well, which aren't parts of the LAUB.

I definately think there are a lot of iJunkies in this forum!

:banana: <--where's that stinkin' banana?

Well, I'm not sure. I can't remember when I first used a Mac, but I was about four years old, it is part of my history. I don't ever use Windoze if I can use a Mac.

-Alex

despite not joining the cause til the 512Ke, i think i'd be an ivet. but it seems hard to be an ivet without also being an ibud. in fact, it seems hard to be a mac user at all without being an ibud. are there mac owners & users who aren't happy with using them? :D (speed issue iwhiners aside, that is :rolleyes: )

i must just be an iFan instead of an ifanatic - i could care less about people switching. but i do find a few things about Billy and his goats that aren't kosher. :p

though i've been using them since i was a child, i didn't buy my first till 2000, i'm only 20...

i guess i would be an iBud and a semi iFanatic. if i had the money i would at least consider buying everything apple came out with

Well, I am an iVet -- I used a Mac 128k when I was very young and have had various macs since that time.

I am also an iClient/iHack in training.

-JARinteractive

iHack .. ( i was 1 / 7 part of a banned nick somewhere else with that name)

also, iFanatic, multiuser, iClient, iJunkie... :D

Well, if you combine the categories that I fit in, I'm: A Pro iFanatic.

However, I think they need to add a few categories: Applephobe & Prodigal

An Applephobe is someone who is "afraid" of macs due to one or more of the following reasons:
They don't have floppy drives.
Bad experience with the classic os.
They've heard bad things about macs from "others"
Cause Macs "Don't have any games"

A Prodigal is someone that has, at some time is their past, owned a Mac, but for some reason went to windows and is now coming back to their senses.

12 years-old - Amstrad
13 years-old - Macintosh Performa 5400/160
18 years-old - Indigo iMac G3/500

Late, but faithful iBud :)
*edit* maybe iFanatic too ! :p

Back