SNES Emulators for OS X?

BlingBling 3k12

Somewhere... dunno though
Hey, I've been gettin really deep into Zelda: A Link To The Past for SNES recently (I do own it) and I got a Super Nintendo emulator for Windows... I have a question, are there any good SNES emulators for Mac OS X? I'd like to play it on the road or wherever I have my new iBook...

And you may be wondering why I want the emulated version if I own it... I don't have the system anymore, but I do have the cartridge.

Thanks alot,
Casey

*cough* SNES9X for OS X isn't too bad *cough* :D just search for it on google or something and you'll find it.

Torz

Snes9X for Mac OS X is fantastic ... though the freeze-game menu seems a little odd. It is fast and well-featured. Again, you'll find all this stuff at emulation.net.

WOW!

I *briefly* toyed (no pun intended) with Nintendo and Atari emulators years ago on my sad, poor PC but it was not equipped to handle such things.

Gearing up for Zelda for GameCube, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to play the one Zelda console game I've never played...Link to the Past.

I've downloaded/installed the emulator...where would one go to find games?!

*cough*Carracho *cough*

Lots of carracho servers are cluttered with dirty movies, stolen software, and copied game ROMs... Have fun hunting down your game.

btw, I too, also love playing a Nintendo game I OWN on my Mac.

Back