Sound sticks 2

DCD

Registered
Does anyone know if HK is planning on releasing a new version of these great speakers?? Just don't want to buy them and find out a week later that the new versions are out!!!

I've already rouled out the JBL ones. I prefer the sound of the sound sticks. They have really clear highs and much better distributed as there are 4 tweeters.

Looks like the iSticks & iSub will have to be the ones!:D

the sticks suck and so does the HK iSub....
I would suggest the Champagne series... when your buying the sticks and isub you buying the looks not great sound...

i guess it's opinion then. i hate the champagne speakers. they sound cheap and tinny to me. deep bass and high treble don't make for good speakers, good overall sound does. the creature set is their low-end set. they sound the part, too. go to your local apple store (if you've got one around) and hear the difference.

As when selecting any speakers try to hear them before you for out the cash.

One other thing to consider the HK Soundsticks (which I own and like) have a USB and can therefore only be driven by a computer.

Some of the other speakers can use the headphone socket which means they can be driven by other audio sources such as portable CD players, iPod etc. Which may or may not be a future requirement for you.

Dean

Sound Sticks Suxors. Sorry, but I tested them at an Apple Store and I listen to pretty heavy stuff and breakbeats... and the bass just simply crack up bad... save your money for other better makes out there.

Back