Star Wars

ApeintheShell

Registered
early this year i went to a college in vermont.
Besides a switcher i was the only person on the campus
that used a mac.
It was intimidating to be around so many pc users
and told mac sucks, buy a dell, everytime i went to class.
So while i was in a friend's dorm room he said i was the only
one he knew who was part of the darkside.
I had to laugh because the notion was ridiculous.
Why? You can relate Apple's history to star wars.

Apple(jedi) started out as the big company which was the federation
in episode I. But when Job's left,the apple board became the politicians who couldn't make up, there minds.
Microsoft made a deal with IBM(the trade federation) to release
a new system called DOS.(the robots)
And windows 3.1 was born to take out the Mac OS.
Later Mac OS was licensed to other manufacturer's becoming
the attack of the clones.
So Apple sent their new clones out against Microsoft's army of pc's and it apple had one for a while. But really they didn't in the long run(this is un true but i had to curve the truth for interest)
So now we've come to episode III where a new war begins between mac and pc.
Zip to Star Wars A New Hope:
With the release of the iMac people saw some hope on the horizon but Bill Gates(The Emperor) still has a tight grip on the
world. He has formed a monopoly(the darkside) to combat
Apple(the force) from getting control of the computer market.
So than the empire strikes back regardless of apple's efforts
and han solo(intel) has a bounty on his head which is pursued by Boba Fett(Linux)
Alright i'm not really making sense anymore. I don't know if i was from the beginning. So you all know what happens in the rest of the movies unless your not a star wars.

But you get the point. Apple is the force seeing as they were betrayed by Microsoft that they would never copy their system.
Until the return of the jedi Microsoft's death star won't blow up though. So stay tuned.

Speaking of Star Wars.........click this link

http://www.spymac.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=7867

Straight from the mouth of Yoda as to why <i>he</i> made the switch to Apple :) Just thought a little humor could help. I get the "Apple's suck" from my friends at High School all the time.......funny thing is they don't really have any good hardcore evidence to back up that statement other than the fact they're closed-minded and probably feel intimidated by the wholesome goodness an Apple provides.....only one gram of fat too.

Originally posted by jeepster485
Speaking of Star Wars.........click this link

http://www.spymac.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=7867

Straight from the mouth of Yoda as to why <i>he</i> made the switch to Apple :) Just thought a little humor could help. I get the "Apple's suck" from my friends at High School all the time.......funny thing is they don't really have any good hardcore evidence to back up that statement other than the fact they're closed-minded and probably feel intimidated by the wholesome goodness an Apple provides.....only one gram of fat too.

OMG... I am putting this on my website... I already have the Dr. Evil jpg.. there... heheh.

Back