strange 10.2.4 issues

ginandjuice

Registered
since the 10.2.4 update I have run into multiple instances of the following issues:

1) Sound will just disappear. Getting sound to come back involves either a logout, or at worse, a reboot. This happens on the internal TiBook speakers, as well as on my Quicksilver's internal speaker & its SoundSticks.

2) Airport connectivity. It seems to get a signal, lose it, get a signal, lose it. In a very rapid succession, which causes iChat to freak out, going, offline, online, offline, etc...

3) Bluetooth adapter will interfere w/ Airport and override it to thinking you want a Bluetooth modem connection. Restoring Airport involves removing the Bluetooth adapter, connecting to the Airport, then putting the Bluetooth back on. Even this wil sometimes disable the Airport immediately upon reconnection of the BT adapter.

Anyone else in this same boat? As i said it happens on multiple machines with different configs, the only commonality is 10.2.4 and Bluetooth adapters.

Thanks in advance,
g'n'j

Try resetting your Base Station, my Base Station went bananas this afternoon, could be caused by 10.2.4...

Back