The Screen Savers on TechTV

bigbadbill

Flaccid Member
I'm sure most of you know about this show, but I thought I'd throw it out there just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet. The Screen Savers on TechTV (formerly ZDTV) is a GREAT show and has really been giving Mac's a lot of coverage. The host (Leo Leporte) is a Mac enthusiest as well as many members of the staff. The topics are entertaining and informative but the element of the show that I enjoy most is that it is filmed before a live audience. Check out The Screen Savers on TechTV or visit their site at:

http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/

I actually just started watching this, the episode where they had Woz and Mitnick. The guys who host are pretty cool. They do have good mac coverage & they had the new Apple displays on last night.

Ya, Woz comes on quite a bit, riding his Segway. He and Leo Leporte are pretty tight. I've seen Kevin Spacey talking tech and plugging his new web site for aspiring filmmakers TriggerStreet.com They book some great guests and I love that it is on (with a new episode) everyday!

That is a bit scary.

I'll tell you what is cool ... I'm going to a see The Screen Savers Live next Wednesday!!!

Nice, be sure to tell us how it us. Those guys seem like they'd be pretty laid back and cool to the crowd. Did anyone watch the show that was on last week that had the guy who inveted ultrasound? He had these awsome new speakers he invented and the way he described the science behind them was so cool. Plus they sounded awesome and had like a 1degree sound dispercement(directional speakers). So cool.

Ohh, and have fun!

Went to the see the Screen Savers Live last night. it was great. TechTV fed us pizza while we waited in the greenroom and Patrick and Leo came in and kicked it with us for about 30 minutes before the show. Then the Screensavers team went to work and I was really impressed with the amount of personel and skill it takes to pull-off a live taping. That's what really makes this show special, it's REAL! No scripts or skits — just real people, discussing real topics. If you live in the California Bay Area, I strongly suggest dropping in to see it all happen live. Tickets are free!

See the show in LIVE!

If not, check it out on TechTV

Back