Wanted-Trade, My G5 for Powerbook.

Pippin

Sys***** slave.
I have a Brand new, like 5 days old G5 that i want to trade for a 17" powerbook, now this machine has a 3 year extended protection plan. And this just cost me a LOT of money.

If you feel that you have something to offer me for this Post away. This is UK only and I live in scotland, so pickup would be prefered as the G5 is very heavy, and you can also get to play about with it.

Specs are Stock Dual Processor 1.8Ghz.

This is now For Sale as well If you wish to make an offer. I must have a Laptop, and fast.

Pippin said:
I have a Brand new, like 5 days old G5 that i want to trade for a 17" powerbook, now this machine has a 3 year extended protection plan. And this just cost me a LOT of money.

If you feel that you have something to offer me for this Post away. This is UK only and I live in scotland, so pickup would be prefered as the G5 is very heavy, and you can also get to play about with it.

Specs are Stock Dual Processor 1.8Ghz.

Pippen,

Will you be willing to consider a 15" Powerbook,
Specs are
G4 1.25 Ghz
512 Mb
80 Gb Harddrive
ATI 9600
SuperDrive
Blutooth
Airport Extreme
MacOS 10.2.7

Machine was bought in October 2003, and I live in London.

Alchemist said:
Pippen,

Will you be willing to consider a 15" Powerbook,
Specs are
G4 1.25 Ghz
512 Mb
80 Gb Harddrive
ATI 9600
SuperDrive
Blutooth
Airport Extreme
MacOS 10.2.7

Machine was bought in October 2003, and I live in London.

Well you would have to offer me cash or something else on top as its a 17" that i am realy wanting. This machine is now err...6 days old, but that 15" is a nice machine so it is an intresting offer.

Pippin said:
Well you would have to offer me cash or something else on top as its a 17" that i am realy wanting. This machine is now err...6 days old, but that 15" is a nice machine so it is an intresting offer.

Ok how much cash are we talking about? And where in scotland do you live

I would look for 200, and that would just be going on upgrading the ram in the powerbook. But I have been thinking about it and I would accept the 15". Its not what i was first looking for but the graphics card is the same in the 17" so i guess it would do fine. If you have iChat you can add me at AndyFrost80.

I stay in Ayrshire just before you would reach glasgow.

I still need a portable and fast. If anyone has anything to offer please post away. + Free printer Epson 760!!! ::evil::

No thanks. I sold my Powerbook 867 just before i got this. There is almost no diffrence between them. :(

I'd be interested in trading my 17"... but... We'd have to work something out about shipping seeing as im in the US and you are in the Europe. Tell me if your interested. Also... is the monitor included (i think not but nothing hurts to ask)?

-9mm (ouT)

Nope sorry the mon is not included, And i dont know about working something out cause the G5 computers are just insanley heavy. My iChat id is Andy_Frost80. If you wana talk about it let me know on ichat. ;)

Pippin said:
And i dont know about working something out cause the G5 computers are just insanley heavy.

Apparently so, i ordered my Dual 2GHz yesterday from Cancom UK ( as well as some Soundsticks II) and the shipping was £44 for a sat delivery! Oh well, I'm sure it'll be worth it!

Back