What is your hobby?

Heyndil

Registered
How do you spend your free time, and where do you like to go?

Cheryl

Rosie Moderator
Staff member
Mod
Gardening, Reading, crafts, knitting, crocheting, & being here.

pds

Registered
local, within driving distance? Maybe its not just the orbit that's geostationary. ;^)

scuba diving, sailing, skiing and fixing up the house keep me going.
Next week it's off to Egypt for the first time in 11 years. I tried to stop flying in protest of the Kabuki theater that is airport security, but . . .
"Not all who wander are lost"

Satcomer

In Geostationary Orbit
local, within driving distance? Maybe its not just the orbit that's geostationary. ;^)

scuba diving, sailing, skiing and fixing up the house keep me going.
Next week it's off to Egypt for the first time in 11 years. I tried to stop flying in protest of the Kabuki theater that is airport security, but . . .
"Not all who wander are lost"
I come to conclusion that flying and going through Airport Security farce that is now affecting the USA!

Rhisiart

Registered
Travel for me. I have visited 22 countries in every continent except Australasia. When I was 18 I left home for the first time (I am from Wales) and bought a Greyhound bus pass and travelled across the USA from the East Coast to the West Coast and back again. I spent a few months in California as part of the trip. Hated LA, but loved San Francisco. I have been back to the States since visiting Detroit, New York and Boston on a number of occasions.

My favourite countries though are Egypt and Inda. Both countries have a fasinating history of course. Most people speak English and the Egyptians, in particular, have a fantastic dry sense of humour. See attached picture of me some years ago at the Suez Canal.

I haven't visited a country I didn't like. I find most people around the world to be warm and friendly. Sure, there are rotten eggs in every society, but I feel very positive about humanity in general.

Attachments

melaniestaines

Registered
I love cycling, gardening and spend my time reading and writing on Tech and cyber security.

mdnky

[Bobs/Prog/Design:~] mod%
Staff member
Mod
My Jeep (off-roading), Woodworking and Archery. Need to do more traveling though.

Gebloss

Registered
I like to do many different things. For example it can be workout in the gym, of playing football with friends. Also I like to watch professional matches, it is also very interesting. I usually read odds and predictions for all matches every day, it is quite useful if you like sport betting.

Last edited: