What is your hobby?

Heyndil

Registered
How do you spend your free time, and where do you like to go?

Lesto

Registered
I like sport, reading books, cooking and traveling. Actually, most of my free time I am traveling, it inspires and motivates me. I love to explore new places. In order to travel cheaper, I always book the accommodation on Booking in advance and buying flights, as early as it's possible https://travelsites.com/cheap-flights/

Last edited:

DeltaMac

Tech
Not surprisingly, this site is where I do one of my hobbies.
But, my first hobby is a cappella singing.

pds

Registered
local, within driving distance? Maybe its not just the orbit that's geostationary. ;^)

scuba diving, sailing, skiing and fixing up the house keep me going.
Next week it's off to Egypt for the first time in 11 years. I tried to stop flying in protest of the Kabuki theater that is airport security, but . . .
"Not all who wander are lost"

Satcomer

In Geostationary Orbit
local, within driving distance? Maybe its not just the orbit that's geostationary. ;^)

scuba diving, sailing, skiing and fixing up the house keep me going.
Next week it's off to Egypt for the first time in 11 years. I tried to stop flying in protest of the Kabuki theater that is airport security, but . . .
"Not all who wander are lost"
I come to conclusion that flying and going through Airport Security farce that is now affecting the USA!

Rhisiart

Registered
Travel for me. I have visited 22 countries in every continent except Australasia. When I was 18 I left home for the first time (I am from Wales) and bought a Greyhound bus pass and travelled across the USA from the East Coast to the West Coast and back again. I spent a few months in California as part of the trip. Hated LA, but loved San Francisco. I have been back to the States since visiting Detroit, New York and Boston on a number of occasions.

My favourite countries though are Egypt and Inda. Both countries have a fasinating history of course. Most people speak English and the Egyptians, in particular, have a fantastic dry sense of humour. See attached picture of me some years ago at the Suez Canal.

I haven't visited a country I didn't like. I find most people around the world to be warm and friendly. Sure, there are rotten eggs in every society, but I feel very positive about humanity in general.

Attachments

AndArst

Registered
My hobby is filming videos. Most of all I want to earn money with my hobby. Now the most possible way is being a youtube blogger. I know that I need to buy youtube likes on y.tools/buy-youtube-likes for a good start but it scares me. I mean, what if I fail and I will not be able to be interesting for people

Last edited: